Welcome to the Services Page for
Here's where you will find the types of services and quality
Music Wedding Reception Planner Check Availability Karaoke Karaoke Show Blog Background/History Family Life Links Home Page
· A pre-planning meeting with the guests-of-honor at a location that is comfortable for them (preferably at the banquet hall where the reception will take place). This consultation will give us an understanding of who they are and the type of reception they desire. We want to make this celebration the most personalized and memorable of their lives!
· A Wedding Reception Planner – This six-page planner is very helpful in thinking through how you envision your special celebration progressing, including a section for special requests, announcements, etc. The planner is also the cornerstone document I use when consulting with the couple. Once the planner is completed, the information is condensed to a two-page itinerary that is used to coordinate all the activities of the reception. Copies of this itinerary are provided to the banquet hall manager, caterer, photographer, etc.
Check out the new and improved Wedding Reception Planner! It's an Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file. To view or print the planner you will need to download the (free) Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click the following link to download the from Adobe's website.
· Coordinating activities with other party professionals per your wishes,
· Master of Ceremonies (introductions, announcements, etc.),
And I won't show up for your reception wearing jeans and a "tux" t-shirt...I wear a formal black tuxedo (unless there is a specific theme that would be better suited by other attire as you direct)
· A wireless microphone to be used at your discretion (toasts, blessing, etc.),
· Music during cocktail hour, dinner, and, of course,
· A huge selection of party music for your friends & family to celebrate your special occasion!
The volume is always set at a level comfortable for you and your guests. While some deejays feel they need to show off their systems by "booming" it as loud as they can all night long, CarTunes Mobile DJ Service prides itself on making sure your guests can comfortably visit and chat with each other while the music is focused on the dance floor, where it should be.
· A professional lighting system with an array of lighting effects (including, but not limited to, 'intelligent' DMX controlled light fixtures, club style lights that move and 'dance' to the music, a mirror ball, multicolored pin spots that flash to the music, a laser light show, rotating police-type beacons, strobe, blacklights, etc.)
Scott has performed for literally thousands of young people throughout
Northern Illinois…from school dances to weekend retreats and youth camps.
During these events, all the stops are pulled out for a show that really blows them away! From glow sticks and necklaces to sparkling, explosive fireworks, the kids have the time of their lives. Some of the high points are when they sing along “karaoke” style as words move across a video screen. And believe it or not, the limbo is just as popular as ever -- especially when the winner gets to take home a special prize awarded by CarTunes Mobile DJ Service!
For the company...for the holidays...for the employees...or just for the fun of it! Let CarTunes Mobile DJ Service provide the entertainment and sound support for all your corporate events. A wireless mic is available to make announcements, present awards, etc.
If you are planning an event where electricity may not be readily available, CarTunes has a completely portable sound system that can be taken right to the place you need it and powered from batteries! And you won't believe the sound quality of this system!
Check Availability Back to the Home Page
If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail CarTunes Mobile DJ Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site was created by Scott Groleske of CarTunes Consulting using Microsoft FrontPage. Copyright 2003 by CarTunes Consulting. All rights reserved.